If you follow the right people on Twitter, you may have found out some interesting Nuke news yesterday. Twitter user NEO_AMIGA (Henrik Cednert) had some great info:
- Nuke inside of Hiero
- New look of color balls/picker thingy in next Nuke
- New matchGrade node in future nuke will create a LUT to match clips! Awesome!
- Modo inside nuke inside Hiero! Wow
- Coolest thing I saw at day 1 of #nabshow was for sure @TheFoundryVFX tech preview of nuke & Hiero. No timeframe but exciting! Nuke in Hiero
- it opens nuke dag in Hiero in a tab. =) you can have non rendered scripts in Hiero timeline and play them back. Big!
Brad Peebler posted a video of the Nuke/modo/Hiero integration here:
Very interesting times, especially considering the Adobe/C4D announcement last week. This sort of deep integration is exactly what I was hoping for, I'm crossing my fingers that the modo renderer will be included in Nuke... FXGuide is doing a ton of live broadcasting from NAB today, here's hoping that more details leak out (with release dates).